About the Blog....

Singapore
Each post is a about a song which is written or co-written and performed by me(Ben). Recorded at home on my trusty computer. Many of the songs sometimes say something about what happens my life. At other times, i just post music that i recorded and comment on it. So its public cause everyone can see it, but private since not everyone knows the full meaning of the songs

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Doodling...

From time to time, i i doodle on the guitar. i.e. i just "anyhow" play so one day i decided to record my doodling...and boy am i surprised at what i sound like nowadays. I can actually not sound like a heavy metal guitar player, haha i'm really amazed at myself. I think one yr ago, i would have never dreamt of playing like this but oh well...did i mention that i think jazz standards are boring?


Check it out...

http://www.leftovermusic.com/Ben/guitardoodle.zip

No comments: