About the Blog....

Singapore
Each post is a about a song which is written or co-written and performed by me(Ben). Recorded at home on my trusty computer. Many of the songs sometimes say something about what happens my life. At other times, i just post music that i recorded and comment on it. So its public cause everyone can see it, but private since not everyone knows the full meaning of the songs

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Epiphany

Here's more stuff from the 'old' days (old being about 1.5 years ago). This one is epiphany, written by jon lau, recorded and arranged by me. I liked this one, its got a nice dreamy melody to it. Tried my hand and harmonies on this one, turned out ok! to my surprise. It's not as high quality as the album version but it sounds ok!

well fyi, i'm no sound engineer, so i just learn as i go. If anyone of you reading this blog is a sound engineer or knows something about recording, mixing and the likes, and you think "Damn i could do a better job" please go ahead and help me do a better job! All my mixing and production skills are really learned from playing with the software that i use (SONAR 4 producer edition) and reading a few books. Bear in mind though, i don't have very much equipment, i curently record through a laptop and a line6 podxt live.

Anyway if anyone would like to hear this song as we(leftover) now play it, i suggest you hop on over to the website, leftovermusic.com (which is linked to this blog) email us and buy a cd! it's well worth it! hahaha

Oh and to get the files, you should copy and paste the address in the address bar of your browser, i don't know how to make a 'clickable' link just yet!

http://www.leftovermusic.com/Ben/Epiphany(1st mix).zip

No comments: